Subscribe / Share

Subscribe Share/Save/Bookmark CONTACT me by e-mail at: earleydaysyet@gmail.com

Monday 22 November 2010

Dear Interwebs: I need some software advice

I have a friend who teaches music, specifically country music. He has been getting requests from people in the outback to set up a virtual studio. This is a guy who hasn't used a computer since WordPerfect 5.1 was the shiny new toy, so he's asked me for advice. And as I don't know, I'm asking you :-)

His plan is to set up a system which will allow students to download tutorial videos, upload video of themselves playing for him to critique/review etc. Now, he doesn't want to use YouTube as he charges for the videos - he wants it to be available only to paying students.

Does anyone know if a software already exists that would meet his requirements? AND, whether a Mac or PC would be his best option in terms of video editing etc?

Thanks!


-- Posted from my iPhone via BlogPress app

No comments:

Post a Comment