Subscribe / Share

Subscribe Share/Save/Bookmark CONTACT me by e-mail at: earleydaysyet@gmail.com

Wednesday 11 August 2010

A dog just peed on my head

I wish that was a joke. It's not.

We have a front deck which is down some stairs from the front porch. It's totally hidden from the road. I was lying on the deck with Vivaldi on the iPod, watching the bats fly black against the backdrop of grey clouds, all very peaceful.

Then I woke up thinking, is it raining?


Uh, no. That would be the big black dog who wanders through our yard every so often.

Peeing.

On my head.

Maybe I smelled a LOT like my dog...? Fuck knows. At any rate, there was punching, some swearing, a bit of yelping/running, some frantic checking of the health of the iPod, then a sprint to the bathroom.

I now smell like soap, shampoo & clean clothes. I may never fully relax on the deck again.

-- Posted from my iPhone via BlogPress app