Subscribe / Share

Subscribe Share/Save/Bookmark CONTACT me by e-mail at: earleydaysyet@gmail.com

Thursday 18 March 2010

My new bunker paradise...?

For no reason whatsoever, except feeling like a Matt Reilly character, I sooooo want to live in this house! 

Its WAR!

Funny Real Estate - Its War!

Funny Real Estate - Its War!

Funny Real Estate - Its War!

I shall move in here. Every day the schoolbus will back up the driveway, open its back doors, and dump my kids into the big funnel that leads to their rooms.

Wheeee!

Found by: Erin

Loveliest comment, by JMixx: "The original, heavy security doors are built to withstand a 2000 lb blast and are at the underground home entrance."

That's IT! I am DONE with poking my potatoes with a fork before I microwave them.

Funny Real Estate - Its War




Sent from my iPhone