Subscribe / Share

Subscribe Share/Save/Bookmark CONTACT me by e-mail at: earleydaysyet@gmail.com

Sunday 7 February 2010

formspring.me

Do you remember the last time you flew a kite?

Not exactly, but I'm going to say when I was 12, on a mountain in PNG, with a gaggle of village kids. Cheap Chinese ones that only lasted a day before splitting or tearing.

Have you ever considered that the older generation are messing things up and the younger generation will be left to sort it out?

Not really, and that generational line starts to blur at my age anyway. People always have & always will screw up. People always have & always will discover something new then sneer at those who didn't know it. We do the best we can, generally.

What's your star sign, chinese animal?

Not a clue, I'm not into any of that.

If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got. What do you think this means??

Stop eating M&Ms & wondering why you haven't lost weight.

If you knew absolutely for certain that there was no afterlife, no god, no judgement day and this is it - how would you live your life differently?

If I knew that for certain, I would be dead. The possibility of there being more makes life bearable - otherwise we're all just meat puppets.

What are you reading at the moment and is it any good?

Right this second I'm reading Opening Atlantis by Harry Turtledove, and quite enjoying it. There are 2 more in that series. Next in line is Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, # 12. Finally, the end! ... Oh, wait. No, they've made "the last book" into a trilogy. Bollocks.

Ask me anything