Subscribe / Share

Subscribe Share/Save/Bookmark CONTACT me by e-mail at: earleydaysyet@gmail.com

Friday 9 October 2009

Dear Asshole

WARNING: LANGUAGE

NOTE: make sure you click on the green images.


I don't know you are, you don't know who I am. Just because you have the mental capacity of an 11-year-old child, apparently you think it's OK to point and laugh.





You see me and think this:





but some people see me like this:





Because you're such an utter dick, you and all your friends who went out of their way to *completely* fuck up my day, now I feel like this:





and I know where you live:






This really pisses me off. I'm a smart, funny person who is also fat. You're a semi-retarded fuck-knuckle with exquisitely bad acne - there's no need to project your fear of social exclusion onto (what you perceive to be) a safe target.




-- Posted from my iPhone via BlogPress app

NOTE: all images sourced from Google Images, apologies for any copyright issues