Subscribe / Share

Subscribe Share/Save/Bookmark CONTACT me by e-mail at: earleydaysyet@gmail.com

Monday 12 October 2009

survey meme thing

I stole this from definatalie.com - @definatalie got it from a bunch of other people.

This turned out to be far more depressing & - overall - negative than I had envisioned. Still, honesty is all I have to offer... enjoy.

1. Where is your mobile phone? In my hand
2. Your hair? Multi, w/silver streaks
3. Your mother? Looooony
4. Your father? Deceptively gruff
5. Your favourite food? Fish Dish
6. Your dream last night? My mother & I had to give mouth-to-mouth to the dog. Last week it was the 75yo neighbour, so I think we got off easy this time
7. Your favourite drink? Diet Coke
8. Your dream/goal? Financial independence
9. What room are you in? the under-the-deck outdoor smoking "room"
10. Your hobby? Reading & despairing
11. Your fear? Life. Death. Failure. Success. Everything.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Healthy & not living in my parents' house in BrisVegas
13. Where were you last night? Where I am EVERY night, Pinky... TRYING to take OVER the WORLD. Actually, no. See #s 9 & 10
14. Something that you aren’t? Attractive
15. Muffins? Ultra quadruple choc w/choc chip, or nothing
16. Wish list item? Personal trainer!
17. Where did you grow up? Oh, how long have you got? Right, short version - *DEEP BREATH* - Canberra & Brisbane (Australia), Madang & Ukarumpa (PNG), Mexico, Irian Jaya, GA & NC & VT (USA).
18. Last thing you did? Smoke
19. What are you wearing? Tank top, leggings
20. Your TV? Which one? What? I don't understand this q.
21. Your pet? Cat & dog
22. Friends? In the sense of someone not a blood relative on whose door I could knock at 3am...? None in this country. Few elsewhere.
23. Your life? Having a bad moment. For about the last 3 years
24. Your mood? Angsty, depressed
25. Missing someone? I'm a TCK - of course I'm missing someone! Also somewhere, somewhen...
26. Vehicle? Red. Cheap. Crap.
27. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup. Ever
28. Your favorite store? Starts with "http://www..."
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Genuinely as opposed to socially? Two weeks ago
31. Last time you cried? An hour ago
32. Your best friend? Dead
33. One place that I go to over and over? See # 9
34. One person who emails me regularly? Feeds.feedburner.com
35. Favorite place to eat? See # 9

-- Posted from my iPhone via BlogPress app