Subscribe / Share

Subscribe Share/Save/Bookmark CONTACT me by e-mail at: earleydaysyet@gmail.com

Thursday 9 July 2009

"Foreign Partner"

Yet another uninspired 419 email.

From: Soumaila Sorgho asorgho320@msn.com
Reply To: soumaila_sorgho@voila.fr
Subject: Foreign Partner


Foreign Partner

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I got your contact from chambers of commerce search while I was searching for a foreign partner. I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when I prayed about you.

Most of that just makes me *yawn* and hit "Report Spam". But "I assured... when I prayed about you"? Bad form.

Can this really be more profitable than getting a REAL JOB?!